Bug Report: PGAdmin III V 1.4.1 Crashes

From: "slimdude" <slimdude(at)rogers(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Bug Report: PGAdmin III V 1.4.1 Crashes
Date: 2005-12-12 22:27:30
Lists: pgadmin-support

I have a problem with editing the table contents. I'm using pgadmin III v
1.4.1 connected via lan to a linux box running PostgreSQL version 8.10. When
I try to edit a table saving the record causes PGADMIN to crash. If the
record is new it gets saved. If the record exists it does not. The behaviour
is consistent and happens 100% of the time. I'm using schemas. The following
SQL executes without any problem in a PGADMIN SQL window:

UPDATE knowledge.types SET code = 'ms' WHERE code = 'MI';

This is what I was trying to do in the table data editor when the editor

Please let me know if you need further testing.

Paul Morris, CEO
OfficeToaster Inc.
Making IT Simple

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Miha RadejDate: 2005-12-13 06:54:49