Connection is closed in pg801 using pgadmin3

From: "Rodrigo Moreno" <rodrigo(dot)miguel(at)terra(dot)com(dot)br>
To: <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Connection is closed in pg801 using pgadmin3
Date: 2005-03-08 20:37:30
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32
Hi all

When i cancel a large query in pgadmin that comes with pg801, it shows me:

	before or while processing the request.

This happens only with this customer in particular, not in my notebook,
running the same version, what can be wrong ?

Best Regards
Rodrigo Moreno

pgsql-hackers-win32 by date

Next:From: Nicolai TufarDate: 2005-03-09 12:40:24