Re: Quickie about Database locations

From: "Gareth Kirwan" <gbjk(at)thermeoneurope(dot)com>
To: <gbjk(at)thermeoneurope(dot)com>, <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Quickie about Database locations
Date: 2002-10-22 15:19:08
Lists: pgsql-admin

Gareth StationeryQuick response too:

Shortly after sending the email I tried exactly what I said, with the
following alteration:
I put the lines in the .bash_profile first, then initlocation'd then I
exited and restarted postgres,
then I su'd back in - and tried the create - and bingo - it worked.

Sorry if I wasted anyone's time :-)

Regards

Gareth Kirwan