Re: password encyption

From: "Peter E(dot) Chen" <pchen3(at)jhmi(dot)edu>
To: Ivan Horvath <i(dot)horvath(at)alco(dot)co(dot)hu>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: password encyption
Date: 2002-03-13 16:08:41
Lists: pgadmin-support
Ivan,

I tunnel my pgAdmin connection through an SSH connection to provide security
for pgAdmin logins.  You can use the standard SSH port forwarding feature to
have your pgAdmin connect to PostgreSQL.  I believe there is now
documentation on how to use SSH port forwarding with pgAdmin.

I hope this helps.

Peter