Re: No way to have error message on pgadmin III pg 8.0

From: "Laurent Birckel" <laurent(dot)birckel(at)uni-medecine(dot)fr>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: No way to have error message on pgadmin III pg 8.0
Date: 2005-03-22 16:32:30
Lists: pgadmin-support

I think I found id !

i uninstalled twice more and reinstall postgresSQL xith the installer

if I check the "national langage support" to be installed on the Hard disk
==> I have No error messages
if I don't check this
==> I have some error messages

THEN .... I think there is a trouble with this "national langage support"

anyway, thanks for your help !

Laurent