Why is PGSQL better than MySQL

From: "John Mohr" <jtmohr(at)healthconresources(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Why is PGSQL better than MySQL
Date: 2005-12-13 02:02:42
Lists: pgsql-php
I've been reading the "AP2" thread and take it as a matter of faith that
PGSQL is better than MySQL. It seems more complete for one thing. I have
tried to explain my reasoning to several people when convincing them to use
one versus the other. But does anyone know if there is a quasi-categorical
comparison of the two so that I could speak with more conviction other than
"I know it's better".

pgsql-php by date

Next:From: Pedro B.Date: 2005-12-13 02:24:48