Re: [INTERFACES] bcc32 libpq compile problem

From: "f(dot)guidi(at)libero(dot)it" <f(dot)guidi(at)libero(dot)it>
To: "pgman" <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "pgsql-patches" <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] bcc32 libpq compile problem
Date: 2005-04-29 08:50:21
Lists: pgsql-patches

There where an extra character in the .mak file, and then i try to rebuild and now i obtain these errors ...

at the and a file called blibpq.lib was built but it don't seem valid.

> Fabio Guidi wrote:
> > the compiler build correctly the package without error message ?
> >
> > Bruce Momjian ha scritto:
> >
> > >I downloaded the Borland compiler and am running build tests now.
>
> I finally got it working. I had to make major changes to the build
> file. The new attached bcc32.mak should build on your 8.0.X system, and
> this file will be in 8.0.3.
>
> --
> + If your life is a hard drive, | 13 Roberts Road
> + Christ can be your backup. | Newtown Square, Pennsylvania 19073

Navighi a 4 MEGA e i primi 3 mesi sono GRATIS.
Scegli Libero Adsl Flat senza limiti su http://www.libero.it

Attachment Content-Type Size
=?iso-8859-1?Q?altri=5Fmessaggi=5Fdi=5Ferrore.txt?= text/plain 3.0 KB