bcc32 libpq compile problem

From: "f(dot)guidi(at)libero(dot)it" <f(dot)guidi(at)libero(dot)it>
To: "pgsql-interfaces" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: bcc32 libpq compile problem
Date: 2005-04-27 11:53:39
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

hello, i need to compile a c program with borland bcc 5.5.
I try to link the lib included with the windows package but the compiler give me an error message .
I think i need to rebuild the libpq lib from the source with the borland bcc 5.5.

I try to do this launching this command: make -f bcc32.mak but i receive a series of message like <filename.obj> not found.

I changed the compiler path.

What else i can do to try ?

thanks in advance
Fabio

Navighi a 4 MEGA e i primi 3 mesi sono GRATIS.
Scegli Libero Adsl Flat senza limiti su http://www.libero.it