pgAdmin III edit grid on empty Table

From: "Nathan Daniels" <ndaniels(at)fatpot(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgAdmin III edit grid on empty Table
Date: 2004-08-10 18:45:40
Lists: pgsql-bugs
I am running the Win32 build installed of the msi installer on a Win2K box.

After installing the database, I created a new database named 'FPMain' and a
new table named 'Trusted' with one column also named 'Trusted' of
varchar[100] NOT NULL.  When I went to edit the table, the column showed up,
but there was no empty row displayed for me to begin entering data.  I
executed an arbitrary SQL statement to add one row of data to it.  The row
correctly showed up in the editor, but there was still no additional empty
row to begin entering new data.

Nathan Daniels
V.P. Data Integration
FATPOT Technologies