Contract opportunity in Tucson, AZ

From: "Emily Purnell" <emily(at)tekwork(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Contract opportunity in Tucson, AZ
Date: 2004-01-15 19:45:32
Lists: pgsql-jobs
Hello all,

I have a client that needs a web/interface developer that has experience
working with a PostgreSQL database.  This is a contract position and the
amount of work will vary.  For now, the position will be project based
however in 6 months the company will be starting several government
contracts that would require at least 6 months of full time work. They will
either extend the contract or hire on a permanent basis at that time.  This
will be a telecommuting position, so candidates must be set up to work from
home, however the client would prefer someone that is located in the Tucson
area.  Skills required include Java, HTML and SQL as well as the Postgres
experience.  Rate would be up to around $35/hr, depending on experience.
Although the position involves telecommuting, the company is based in Tucson
and would like to hire someone local.  If you or anyone you know might be
interested, I can be reached at 520-751-2000.

Thanks!

Emily

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emily Purnell
TekWork, Inc.
ph: 520-751-2000  fax: 520-751-0097
ph: 888-751-7200  fax: 888-751-0097
www.tekwork.com

To apply for Tucson jobs or to post Tucson positions, visit
www.bestjobsintucson.com

Employee Retention by Supporting Newly Relocated Families
www.TucsonCareerNetwork.com

Contact chris(at)bestjobsintucson(dot)com to receive a NO COST discount
prescription drug card from our partners at ScriptSave.

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: Christine LewickiDate: 2004-02-03 18:38:56