Please help (backup -restore)

From: "Pravas Ray" <pravas(dot)ray(at)iap-online(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Please help (backup -restore)
Date: 2003-09-25 13:18:29
Lists: pgsql-admin
Dear Sir,
I need your help.
 I am new to  postgresql 7.3.2 .

 My requirement is row level incermental backup with image & movies
(datatype bytea).

 Ex: I have tables say sports,music,film.
 In all those tables I have test data aswell as bytea data(image &
movie).
 If I want to take backup conditionaly for specific tables say for
sprots & music after certain date with where condition
 (like export where in oracle).
 Is ther any wayy out Please ..please help me.

 Thanks & Best Regards

 Ranjan

***
This  message  (including  any  attachments)  is confidential  and  may be
privileged.  If you have received it by
mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail  and  delete this message
from your system. Any unauthorised
use  or  dissemination  of  this  message  in  whole or in part is strictly
prohibited.Please  note  that e-mails are
susceptible to change. IAP Company Limited shall not be liable for the
improper or incomplete  transmission.
*****

pgsql-admin by date