BusinessExchange

From: "Iavor Raytchev" <iavor(dot)raytchev(at)verysmall(dot)org>
To: "pgaccess - developers" <developers(at)pgaccess(dot)org>, "pgaccess - users" <users(at)pgaccess(dot)org>, "pgsql-interfaces" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Adrian Davis" <adrian(at)satisoft(dot)com>
Subject: BusinessExchange
Date: 2002-09-12 08:46:07
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

RE: [pgaccess-users] Problems with 0.98p5Hello everybody,

First - sorry about the HTML message - we did not notice initially and then
if I convert it to plain text - the conversation is lost.

So, I talked to Breton and he agreed to try to make a workable dump of his
application based on pgaccess.

I want to publish this in the BusinessExchange as a compressed downloadable
dump that can help people see what small applications can be done with
pgaccess.

I will also try to arrange a case study with Breton - a text about why he
chose pgaccess and how he feels about it.

Then people will be invited to freely have a look, try it and try to adapt
it for their own use. If some cooperation can emerge out of that - like one
or two more people who would use it for similar cases who would develop it
together with Breton - that would be good out come.

If this happens - we could provide a CVS, mailing list and place in the
wiki's BusinessExchange.

This message was just to prepare those of you who might be interested.

I'll let you know as soon as Breton is ready.

Best regards,

Iavor Raytchev

--
www.pgaccess.org