Re: pgaccess form design

From: "Iavor Raytchev" <iavor(dot)raytchev(at)verysmall(dot)org>
To: "C(dot) Maj" <cmaj(at)freedomcorpse(dot)info>, "Nigel J(dot) Andrews" <nandrews(at)investsystems(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "John L(dot) Turner" <jlt(at)wvinter(dot)net>, <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "pgaccess - developers" <developers(at)pgaccess(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgaccess form design
Date: 2002-07-10 17:36:31
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

> This has now been fixed in the PG Access CVS with such a validation.
> You still have to hit the "Enter" key though to update.
> Anonymous CVS instructions can be found at www.pgaccess.org

Before this fix the CVS had the 0.98.7 version form the web site of Teo. Now
Chris has added all his patches (as far as I am informed) and it is turn of
Bartus to add his. Then will be Boyan. The reason why we do it so carefully
is that large amount of patches has been accumulated and the simple sum,
even carefully done, did not work (we tried it).

Our current goal is to get a stable 0.98.8 with PostgreSQL 7.3 (unless
something else happens). Please, send all your bugs into
bugzilla.pgaccess.org or post them to the mailing lists. Especially valuable
are bugs from different platforms as it is a cross platform tool.

Iavor

--
www.pgaccess.org