bugzilla.pgaccess.org

From: "Iavor Raytchev" <iavor(dot)raytchev(at)verysmall(dot)org>
To: "pgaccess - developers" <developers(at)pgaccess(dot)org>, "pgaccess - users" <users(at)pgaccess(dot)org>
Cc: "pgsql-hackers" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "pgsql-interfaces" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: bugzilla.pgaccess.org
Date: 2002-07-09 18:41:41
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-interfaces

Hello,

As of today, a Bugzilla has been made available at -

bugzilla.pgaccess.org

This is a pretty straight forward installation of Bugzilla 2.14.2

It is currently empty. There are even no components so the first bug
submissions can be either request for components or have to wait a few days.

As we do not have much experience setting Bugzila for open source project
(we use it for internal projects - with groups and permissions), all
comments are welcome.

Iavor

--
Iavor Raytchev
very small technologies (a company of CEE Solutions)

in case of emergency -

call: + 43 676 639 46 49
or write to: support(at)verysmall(dot)org

www.verysmall.org