Re: PGACCESS connection failure?

From: "Iavor Raytchev" <iavor(dot)raytchev(at)verysmall(dot)org>
To: "William West" <wwest(at)csc(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Preston Lord" <webmaster(at)t2(dot)net>, "pgaccess - developers" <developers(at)pgaccess(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PGACCESS connection failure?
Date: 2002-07-29 23:30:43
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello William,

I did not want to be impolite or something :) I am just hunting all
issues that prevent people form using pgaccess as what I notice is that
many people do not send bugs or requests simply because first of all
they can not make it run.

In this line it was important to know if you have anything against
running PostgreSQL with '-i'. Thank you very much for your reply - it
was very helpful and a good feedback.

I hope the Unix Domain sockets question will be answered soon.

All best,

Iavor