Re: Error in viewing database

From: frank_lupo <frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it>
To: pkrishnan <pkrishnan(at)opushealthcare(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Error in viewing database
Date: 2003-08-05 06:38:46
Lists: pgadmin-support
> Hi,
> I had been using PgAdmin II for a couple of months without any problems.
> Now suddenly when I am trying to view tables, I get the error message
> An error has occured in pgAdmin II:frmMain.tvdatabases:
> Number: -2147217887
> DB status value, if
> available. No work was done.
> Any info on how to address this is appreciated.
> Thanks,
> Padma Krishnan

Can you send some full debug logs from pgAdmin please?
Log settings are under Tools -> Options.

Bye !!
Frank Lupo (Wolf) !!

/\_ _/\
\ o o /

GPG Key:

--, the professional e-mail, gratis per te:

Unico, innovativo, effieciente: ti mandano un fax ricevi una mail e non spendi nulla per il canone fax...scopri come cliccando qui
Clicca qui:

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: frank_lupoDate: 2003-08-05 06:39:30