RE: Question send modification

From: frank_lupo <frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it>
To: dpage <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: Question send modification
Date: 2003-04-04 06:39:20
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

Excuse, but I want to understand like function the mechanism of the cvs.
1) I have download pgadmin2 using wincvs
2) I have executed of the modifications
3) I have sent to you the diff file

How I make to update regarding the repository?
I have executed update but I do not see applied the modifications.
I have tried to download of pgadmin2 and the modifications not are.
They are I that I am working badly?
If you have time you can explain to me as it must be worked with cvs (wincvs).

Bye !!
Frank Lupo (Wolf) !!

       /\_ _/\
       \ o o /

Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia:

Partecipa al grande sondaggio Novatris sul mondo Internet! Puoi vincere 1500 euro clicca qui
Clicca qui:

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2003-04-04 07:06:45
Previous:From: Ian BarwickDate: 2003-04-03 21:19:01
Subject: Re: help for postgreSQL in shell