RE: development language

From: frank_lupo <frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it>
To: dpage <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: development language
Date: 2003-02-26 21:44:00
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

=0

=0
> So it's C++/wxWindows for pgAdmin3 :-)
>
> Regards, Dave.

therefore it is C++/wxWindows for pgAdmin3:  -)

Bye !!
Frank Lupo (Wolf) !!

    /\_ _/\
    \ o o /
--ooo-----ooo---

--
Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
 nuovissimo Sony Ericsson T68i  marchiato TIM
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=552&d=26-2

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: frank_lupoDate: 2003-02-28 10:53:11
Subject: Re: problem to developing the lock