RE: development language

From: frank_lupo <frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it>
To: dpage <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: development language
Date: 2003-02-26 21:01:28
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

excuse for my English, I only say that it would be useful not to compile for several the systems operated to you, is true that java it is slow but our problem is not this. The jdbc exists for postgres. Perhaps we will have of the advantages. Perhaps...

Bye !!
Frank Lupo (Wolf) !!

/\_ _/\
\ o o /
--ooo-----ooo---

--
Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Professionisti per le emergenze quotidiane della casa e della famiglia?
su QXservice trovi idraulici, imbianchini, baby sitter e tanti altri.
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=535&d=26-2