development language

From: frank_lupo <frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: development language
Date: 2003-02-26 17:18:46
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
I was thinking with which language, and which ambient it is the best one for the future developments.
I have inasmuch as to the begun one to develop with wxWindows, this is an optimal choice, but if you allow must be made of the sagacities for several the systems operates to you.
You have never taken in consideration java?
I do not know it well, but I did not know well not even visual basic.  Optimal and a free ide of development is NetBeans (http://www.netbeans.org/).
Thinks that this road could be held in consideration, inasmuch as the not left development of the pgadmin3 completely.
If we want we can make all.
You drink over and know to say what to us of tasks.

Bye !!
Frank Lupo (Wolf) !!

    /\_ _/\
    \ o o /
--ooo-----ooo---

--
Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Consigli su piante, fiori e bonsai? Affidati a Mr. Green, clicca qui!
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=749&d=26-2

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2003-02-26 20:28:31