module patch

From: frank_lupo <frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: module patch
Date: 2003-02-24 07:07:04
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
It has happened to me more than once than to forget to apply the font it sets up to you to several the objects of the form.
I create a module to applay pacth to form.

It would have to modify all the manual setting replacing them with the ruotine of patch.

I have only made the font, creed that I will make also the tooltip and the comboimage.

Bye !!
Frank Lupo (Wolf) !!

    /\_ _/\
    \ o o /
--ooo-----ooo---

--
Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Oro, argento, diamanti e pietre preziose: una miniera di meraviglie.
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=772&d=24-2

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: frank_lupoDate: 2003-02-24 11:01:52