Re: Pg_hba.conf Editor

From: frank_lupo <frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it>
To: dpage <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Pg_hba.conf Editor
Date: 2003-02-20 17:04:00
Lists: pgadmin-hackerspgadmin-support
> Hi all,
>
> I've just committed a new pg_hba.conf editor plugin for pgAdmin II as
> originally submitted by Frank Lupo and subsequently enhanced and
> converted to a plugin by Mark Yeatman.
>
> This will be particularly useful for Cygwin PostgreSQL and the upcoming
> Win32 native port.
>
> Snapshot binaries are in the binaries folder at http://cvs.pgadmin.org
> for those interested in trying it out. Installation instructions are in
> the readme.
>
> Regards, Dave.

improvements:

- add AutoSizeColumnLv when load,add,update,remove line
- when select option "from file" database/user show filelistbox with selection multiple.
- add p
 ossibili
y to create the new files (database/user)
- combination files and databases/users, it does not exclude the other (my error)
  read documentation
 e.g
# TYPE  DATABASE    USER        IP-ADDRESS        IP-MASK           METHOD
local   db1,db2,@demodbs  all                                       md5
local   all         @admins,+support                                md5
I do not comprise the manual insertion of the values, if these come read from schema

Bye !!
Frank Lupo (Wolf) !!

     /\_ _/\
     \ o o /
--ooo-----ooo---

--
Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Un collegamento internet veloce e ancora piĆ¹ conveniente: 702 28528 01
Provalo subito clicca qui
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=440&d=20-2

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: frank_lupoDate: 2003-02-20 17:11:15