Graphical Aplication for visualising postgresql internals

From: shibu(dot)kurian(at)orbitech(dot)co(dot)in
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Graphical Aplication for visualising postgresql internals
Date: 2002-04-30 04:44:56
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Respected Sirs!

We have been looking at PosteGreSQLfor abt 3 months now.
We are making a GUI based application to depict the realtime flow of
execution within the PosteGreSQL.
We use the nodeToString() function to print the variables. However we
have not been able to find a function to print the values of the Relaton
structure, which if we understand correctly is used to represent table
and indices.
please help

shibu