AW: Re: Problems with Acess

From: "Michael Moehle" <m(dot)moehle(at)nikocity(dot)de>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: AW: Re: Problems with Acess
Date: 2001-03-16 22:21:35
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Look at this page for the newest odbc
http://www.greatbridge.org/project/pgadmin/projdisplay.php

M.Moehle

MBD-Team Bordesholm
Bahnhofstrasse 41
24582 Bordesholm
m(dot)moehle(at)nikocity(dot)de

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: pgsql-odbc-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
[mailto:pgsql-odbc-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org]Im Auftrag von Michael Davis
Gesendet: Freitag, 16. Marz 2001 22:35
An: 'boopet(at)web(dot)de'; pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Betreff: RE: [ODBC] Re: Problems with Acess

I am not sure what is causing this. I wonder if there is a more recent
version of the ODBC driver that addresses this issue? I believe that one
of the later versions of PostgreSQL (maybe 7.1) did not play well with the
existing ODBC driver. When I downloaded and installed the newer ODBS
driver thinks worked better. You will have to research the archives for
the email that talks about where to download the latest version of the ODBC
driver because I did not save it.