Re: Problems with OIDs

From: Carlos García Gómez <almah(at)wanadoo(dot)es>
To: "Lista Postgresql" <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Problems with OIDs
Date: 2002-10-28 07:43:46
Lists: pgsql-php

> Hi all!
>
> I've got the following problem: I had a view with OID 5330 that had to be
> removed from the database, afterwards I created again a view (with the
same
> name, because I need it to be this way) and get the an error telling me
that
> the view with OID 5330 cannot be found, How can I solve it??

>>You will have to recreate whatever referred to that view as well.

>>If this isn't sufficient answer, you'll need to provide more detail,
>>specifically what is it that you are doing when you get the error
>>message?

>>Cheers,
>> Andrew.

Ok, I will explain it better: first of all I had a view called
datos_u_candidato, this view was working fine and there wasn't any problem
with it; but I had to remove that view and, afterwards, I created it again,
with the same name, and then when I tried to use it with: "SELECT * FROM
datos_u_candidato;"

I've got the error: "The view with OID5330 cannot be found"

That's all, I don't know if this will be enough, anyway thank you all for
your previous requests.

Thanks!!