Re: cannot access postgresql 7.3 via pgadmin III

From: "Amit Sharma" <amit(dot)sharma(at)wificom(dot)com>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: cannot access postgresql 7.3 via pgadmin III
Date: 2005-05-24 11:59:05
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi ,

I have a database called sabdb. I can use the pasql client from linux and
connect to it via root, so i guess root access to the db is allowed. The
only problem is to connect to it via pgadmin III on win 2k OS via external
hosts whose IP's are already entered into the pg_hba.conf . Please view the
attached files for your reference. I am a novice in postgresql and so i want
to connect to the database via a windows tool and check the database.

Thanks in advance for all the help

Regards,
Amit