Not able to find a table

From: Dale Seaburg <kg5lt(at)verizon(dot)net>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Not able to find a table
Date: 2007-07-30 14:26:58
Lists: pgsql-novice
I have a database that can be accessed and used correctly via ODBC
and MS-Access.  But when I try to do a simple SQL SELECT query in
psql, I get an error that the table can't be found: Relation
"instrument_type" does not exist.  Yet, when I do a "\d" command, I
see the table named "Instrument_Type" in the "public" schema.  I use
the database owner as the user id for psql.

I need some help where to look in, say pgAdmin III (my tool of choice
for database creation / maintenance) for a clue as to why I am
getting this error.

Thanks for any help, ideas, clues, starting points.

Dale

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Brian HurtDate: 2007-07-30 14:41:13