Re: SQL pane font

From: "Bob McConnell" <rvm(at)CBORD(dot)com>
To: "Fernando Hevia" <fhevia(at)gmail(dot)com>, "Guillaume Lelarge" <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SQL pane font
Date: 2011-10-12 23:26:38
Lists: pgadmin-support

From: Fernando Hevia

> Bob, I was going to suggest you get rid of that weird mouse
> of yours but it wont be necessary as Ctrl-+ and Ctrl-- already
> work as suggested. At least in v1.14.0 it does.
>
> :)

Don't even think about it. The Marble Mouse is the only decent trackball
I have ever found that works well with the left hand. That frees up my
right hand to wield a pencil while I am working. I prefer the track ball
because it doesn't require acres of free space on the desk next to the
keyboard and can even be used sitting on my knee.

Bob McConnell