Urgent Help

From: "Shreehari S" <shreehari_s(at)spanservices(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Urgent Help
Date: 2006-05-26 11:47:05
Lists: pgsql-novice
:

Hello Sir,

I am new to PostGreSQL. I have problem in encrypt/decrypt of password field,
can you please help me out in
how to solve this.

I went through the pgcrypto.sql file under contrib folder but it was of no
help to me.

It will be of very helpfull if you send me some examples codes for insert
statements and select statements
for encrypt/decrypt.

This is very urgent.

Thanks
Shreehari S
SPAN Systems Corporation, Bangalore.
"Steering Progress, Together"
This email message  and any  attachments is  confidential and
intended only  for the use  of an  individual or entity named  above
and  may  contain  information  that  is  privileged,  confidential or
exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the
intended  recipient, you are notified that  any  dissemination,
distribution  or copying of this email is  strictly prohibited.If you
have received this email in error,  please   notify   us  immediately
by  return  email  or  itsupport(at)spanservices(dot)com and  destroy the
original message.  Opinions, conclusions, and  other information
in this message  that do not relate to the official business of SPAN,
shall be  understood to be neither given nor endorsed by SPAN

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Jim BrownDate: 2006-05-27 20:38:23