Re: RFD: PostgreSQL Schema Support

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: 'Rod Taylor' <rbt(at)zort(dot)ca>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: 'Frank_Lupo' <frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it>
Subject: Re: RFD: PostgreSQL Schema Support
Date: 2002-04-05 16:27:49
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
BTW Rod, I forgot to mention, thanks for the Domain support in 7.3 (I assume
you're the only Rod Taylor around here). A nice feature - I'm just finishing
adding support to pgAdmin...

Note to Frank Lupo: Domains implement what the patch to pgAdmin that you
sent me did, only in PostgreSQL itself. Not particuarly obvious from the
name though :-(

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Rod TaylorDate: 2002-04-05 18:05:34
Previous:From: Tim Finch, FosterFinch LtdDate: 2002-04-05 16:22:34