Re: idea for show connection user

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it'" <frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it>,pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: idea for show connection user
Date: 2002-03-18 20:42:48
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

A useful facility, but I don't think the treeview is the right place for it.
The treeview represents database objects in pgSchema which connections
wouldn't be. I think the proper place would be as properties of the
pgDatabase & pgServer. Display would be in the associated dialogue, probably
on a dedicated tab.

Comments anyone?

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2002-03-18 21:05:07