Re: new functionality

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it'" <frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it>,pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: new functionality
Date: 2002-03-14 08:41:55
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

> -----Original Message-----
> From: frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it [mailto:frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it]
> Sent: 13 March 2002 19:13
> To: pgadmin-hackers
> Subject: [pgadmin-hackers] new functionality
>

> 1) Rename column

You can. Select the column in the treeview, right-click -> Properties, type
a new name.

> 2) When drop table drop aggregate sequences

I assume you mean serial sequences? If so, then this is dangerous. A
sequence might be used in other places as well.

> 3) wizard to create a view similar wizard sql query

Yes, I've been meaning to do this. At the moment though I want to see what
Mark & Tim come up with as it looks like it will be much better than the
current wizard.

> 4) plugin import wizard insert possibility to skip line

I don't know how we could do this with the code as it is without a major
re-write, and I don't think it's worth the effort. I would suggest just
editting the source file first.

Cheers, Dave.

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Tim Finch, FosterFinch LtdDate: 2002-03-14 12:10:57