Re: Automating Setup

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Booth, Robert'" <Robert_Booth(at)intuit(dot)com>,pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Automating Setup
Date: 2002-03-13 08:56:52
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Yes, download the mm (Merge Module) distribution and include it in your
installation project. You will need to be using a Windows Installer
compatible system though such as Wise for Windows Installer or the Microsoft
Visual Studio Installer.

Regards, Dave.

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Wolfgang.FuertbauerDate: 2002-03-13 09:12:51