> -----Original Message-----
> From: Tim Finch, FosterFinch Ltd [mailto:tim(at)fosterfinch(dot)co(dot)uk]
> Sent: 08 March 2002 11:58
> To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
> Subject: [pgadmin-hackers] CVS, MArk & Tim testing
> My CVS experience is, oh, now about 7 days old. Whats yours
> like? Shall we
> try some test up/downloads to the new segment Dave has made
> for us before
> we put our real code there. I have only just sussed out how
> to get stuff
> downloaded as an anonymous user!
That bit's easy.
1) Checkout the dev module. That should get you a directory & README.txt.
2) Create files in that directory (or subdirectories).
3) For binary files, select them in WinCVS and select Modify -> Add
4) For ASCII files, select them in WinCVS and select Modify -> Add Selection
5) Right click the files, or the dev folder and select Commit. Enter a
message & away you go.
pgadmin-hackers by date
|Next:||From: Dave Page||Date: 2002-03-08 20:20:51|
|Subject: Re: table OCX control|
|Previous:||From: Dave Page||Date: 2002-03-08 20:10:53|
|Subject: Re: Wine..?|