Re: Wine..?

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: 'Tim Finch' <pgadmin(at)timfinch(dot)cix(dot)co(dot)uk>,pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Wine..?
Date: 2002-03-08 20:10:53
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Mark (Yeatman) & I spend about 3 days on this last week, and currently we
can't get it to run. Connection attempts just give "Method '~' of object '~'
failed" which under Windows normally means MDAC is stuffed up. This was
using a native installation.

A few months ago, we did have it 100% working with Wine running on a real
Windows 98 partition :-). As for future development, I don't think we need
to worry too much about Wine - it's Wine's job to work with pgAdmin, not the
other way round, though if we can easily give it a hand from time to time...

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2002-03-08 20:15:56