Re: ViewDesigner Code

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Tim Finch, FosterFinch Ltd'" <tim(at)fosterfinch(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ViewDesigner Code
Date: 2002-03-07 08:41:44
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Or alternatively, it could work with the existing SQL wizard...

> Dave, who do you deal with to get the pgadmin CVS facility
> arranged with to
> see about the idea of partial upload facility for Mark & I??

I deal with me :-) Sorry, it's been chaos around here this week and I've yet
to get anything sorted. I'll _try_ to look at it today...

Meanwhile, now my Cygwin's gone toes up (new laptop == new install :-) ).
What's with that new version of the Installer? It's *horrendous* :-(

Regards, Dave.