Re: Basic ODBC/PostgreSQL

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: 'Liam DeMasi' <ldemasi(at)acsinc-nj(dot)com>
Cc: "'pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Basic ODBC/PostgreSQL
Date: 2002-03-04 19:41:01
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi,

I agree that a step by step beginners guide would be a good idea.
Unfortunately, I don't have time to write one at present. I've CC'd this
reply to the pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org <mailto:pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
list in the hopes that someone else may have some spare time...

Regards, Dave.