Re: fake vs real CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr'" <jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr>,pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: fake vs real CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW
Date: 2002-02-26 08:40:48
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Yes. I thought I suggested adding a warning to that effect at one time.

> This to say we really need CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW in
> PostgreSQL. Do you
> remember the email of the developper who proposed to add this
> feature to
> PostgreSQL? Could you contact him off the list to ask if this
> is still on his
> agenda?

It was Gavin Sherry I think, but I'm not going to hassle him about it, he
specifically said he wasn't going to do it immediately.

How's the ALTER VIEW patch coming along btw?

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2002-02-26 08:46:37