Re: To-Do List

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr'" <jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: To-Do List
Date: 2002-02-20 10:48:31
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

There's over 30,000 lines of code in there now. I'm not at all surprised
that you need a while to get familiar with it.

Anyhoo, rename wasn't broken - pgAdmin had started an instance of the old
compiled pgSchema, rather than the version I thought I was running in the
debugger.

It works now anyway (and is checked in). As I said above, you had forgotten
to reset the tags (which we use a 'dirty' flags) at the end of the
Initialise sub. I can see 2 outstanding issues at the moment:

1) Rollback in case of failure is not yet enabled (or tested?)

2) The new OID is not yet retrieved.

I also noticed that following a 'Refresh Below' on the Views icon, the
comment for a view on which the definition has been changed vanishes. We
should probably invalidate the comment cache after the drop/recreate.

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2002-02-20 10:51:13