Re: controls

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Mark A(dot) Taff'" <mark(at)libertycreek(dot)net>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: controls
Date: 2002-02-19 20:11:57
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Mark,

Yes, when there is a need, then a control may be appropriate. The
(unwritten) rules are:

- Only use controls where necessary

- Only use standard Microsoft or home brewed controls

- Use the normal pgAdmin licence - certainly *no* GPL (they're not
compatible - that's why the Migration Wizard is a seperate download).

- We add them under /activex in the source tree

Regards, Dave.