Re: pgMigrate

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Brett Maton'" <matonb(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgMigrate
Date: 2002-01-15 08:52:48
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Yeah, this is what I was trying only I was browsing cat.Views in the watch
window. I kept getting a 'provider doesn't support this' type error. Your
code works OK though - odd...

Anyway, what should we do with it - it's still going to be incompatible code
from Access, possibly from SQL Server if it uses [...] (in case you didn't
know, the CVS code for pgMigration supports SQL Server natively now) and the
ODBC support definitely won't work as the ODBC provider doesn't support the
return of View definitions (probably because it's not in the ODBC spec)? Any
ideas? :-)

Cheers, Dave.