Re: pgMigrate

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Brett Maton'" <matonb(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgMigrate
Date: 2002-01-14 15:01:44
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

I tried ADO Query - could be quite useful, though it only found the first
column in PostgreSQL views (that may be the ODBC driver though).
Unfortunately the source code on the site is for an old version which
doesn't have this functionality so I can't see how that app is doing it.
I've tried playing the ADOX which is what pgMigration uses, and that refuses
to give the information required with Access, SQL Server or ODBC OLE DB
providers :-(

Anyway, let me know if you come across anything...

Regards, Dave