Re: Use of column names as FK.

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Anil Jangam'" <anilj(at)indts(dot)com>, pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Use of column names as FK.
Date: 2001-12-20 08:22:55
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

pgAdmin probably won't let you, I would suggest you create a test database
and try it from psql! If it works though, let me know and I'll make pgAdmin
allow it.

You might also get a better answer from pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org though
as most of the threads on this list are about getting PostgreSQL up and
running on Cygwin rather than actually using it (for which the platform is
normally irrelevant).

Regards, Dave.