Re: Bug report.

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Anil Jangam'" <anilj(at)indts(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Bug report.
Date: 2001-12-19 08:03:43
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
Anil,

Please use the pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org mailing list for pgAdmin
issues rather than the Cygwin list. Also, I would appreciate it if you _not_
CC me on all your messages - it may not be me that responds to you.

Bug noted, thanks for the report.

Regards, Dave.

pgsql-cygwin by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2001-12-19 08:07:21