Re: Database - Table browing problem.

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Anil Jangam'" <anilj(at)indts(dot)com>, "'pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Database - Table browing problem.
Date: 2001-12-14 09:48:18
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

pgAdmin will allow you to create a table with capital letters in the name.
If you have done this, then make sure you surround the name in quotes in
your select query e.g.

SELECT * FROM "MixedCaseName"

Regards, Dave

pgsql-cygwin by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2001-12-14 10:38:01
Previous:From: Anil JangamDate: 2001-12-14 09:40:42
Subject: Database - Table browing problem.