Re: VB slow access

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Lucas Grijander'" <cuidadin(at)altavista(dot)com>, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: VB slow access
Date: 2001-12-10 19:46:13
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi,

Do you have all the logging switched off? pgAdmin II doesn't use DSN's so if
the DSN you are using from your VB app has logging enabled, then that may be
the cause of the speed problem.

If this isn't the problem, perhaps you could provide some examples of the
code you are using.

Regards, Dave.

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: odbc PostgresDate: 2001-12-11 00:05:19