Re: Win32 ODBC Issue!

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'evgeny'" <evgeny(at)don(dot)sitek(dot)net>, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Win32 ODBC Issue!
Date: 2001-12-03 08:49:06
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Actually we are vaguely following the PostgreSQL  versions - at least in
Major/Minor number. The revision number doesn't follow PostgreSQL though.
The formatting of the number is also slightly different - this is to comply
with certain elements of the ODBC spec which expects version numbers in
xx.xx.xxxx form - hence the PostgreSQL 7.1 ODBC drivers version is
07.01.xxxx

Regards, Dave.

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2001-12-03 14:08:38
Previous:From: lukDate: 2001-12-03 07:43:06