Re: pgAdminII 1.1.66-Dev crash

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Paul Jongsma'" <paulj(at)webtic(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgAdminII 1.1.66-Dev crash
Date: 2001-11-28 11:19:29
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Paul,

Well, I've loaded your database & can view every table with no problems on
my system. I am running the latest ODBC driver though (07.01.0009) - can you
try it from http://odbc.postgresql.org please.

Also, do you have another client PC you can try, just to try to eliminate
anything server end - if not, you could try a dump/reload which might remove
any invalid characters (as might have been the case in the file you sent
me).

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Murali KrishnanDate: 2001-11-30 10:17:48
Previous:From: Colin FreasDate: 2001-11-27 21:52:46
Subject: Re: Casing