DATABASE DRIVER REQUIRED FOR POSTGRESQL

From: <Vikram(dot)Sampath(at)cognizant(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <webmaster(at)postgresql(dot)org(dot)>
Subject: DATABASE DRIVER REQUIRED FOR POSTGRESQL
Date: 2009-05-15 15:45:19
Lists: pgsql-bugs
Hi,

We are trying to access the postgresql database through the Informatica
power Center. Could you please give me the details about the installable
ODBC driver for this database.

Note :the Informatica powercenter has been installed in Linux box.

Thanks,

Vikram sampath

Cognizant Technology Solutions Chennai

Vikram(dot)Sampath(at)cognizant(dot)com

09790994476

Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

pgsql-bugs by date