Re: can I get a bit more attribute out of \dt directive?

From: "Tena Sakai" <tsakai(at)gallo(dot)ucsf(dot)edu>
To: "Scott Marlowe" <scott(dot)marlowe(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: can I get a bit more attribute out of \dt directive?
Date: 2009-10-20 20:42:16
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Scott,

Thank you for your reply.

> That information is not stored by the db really,
> so there's no way to get it.

I think then I would build another column for
timestamp. But in object-oriented lingo, this
would be a class field, rather than instance
field, and I don't want to timestamp every row
of each table. The timestamp is strictly to
tell when it was last modified.

Is there any good way to do this?

Regards,

Tena Sakai